- Back end programming: PHP/MySQL, PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.), NodeJs programming
- Web vulnerabilities analysis: SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, information leakage, session management
- Network security: Trojans, Worms
- OS Security: Intrusion detection, Firewalls, Pentesting
- Mathematical modelling with Matlab
- Social media audit, social media policies, crisis management, brand management
This course discusses basic PHP/MySQL programing as well as basic MVC concepts.
This course discusses several types of databases (MySQL, XML, Mongodb) with applications in web programming.
This course discusses web vulnerabilities, OS and network security techniques.
This course discusses Ms Office apps.
This course discusses several SEO techniques, Wordpress, how to make a social media audit, etc.
This course discusses some math software like Matlab AppDesigner, GeoGebra, MathJax, etc.
Subscribe to my channels